KATE COWHIG INTERNATIONAL HEALTHCARE ARE LOOKING FOR STAFF NURSES TO WORK AT OXFORD UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST.
Previous work experience is not essential as the Trust provide each new staff member with a Plan Pathway for career progression.
Oxford University Hospitals (OUH) is a world-renowned centre of clinical excellence and one of the largest NHS teaching trusts in the UK. The hospital provides a wide range of clinical services, specialist services (including cardiac, cancer, musculoskeletal and neurological rehabilitation) medical education, training and research.
Oxford, is a city in the South East of England, approximately 45 minutes away from London via the convenient Oxford Tube Coach. The city – well known as the “City of Dreaming Spires” – is known across the world for the home of the University of Oxford. It is a city rich in history and beautiful medieval architecture. The city is the 52nd largest city in the United Kingdom, and one of the fastest growing and most ethnically diverse.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary from £23,023 – £29,608 per annum (depending on experience).
- Onsite accommodation & allowance of £1,000* (tax-deductible)
- Free NHS Healthcare
- Full-time, permanent positions with 27 days annual leave and 8 public holidays
- Mentoring and preceptorship course available
- Opportunity for professional development and educational opportunities
- Excellent pension scheme
- Must hold a Degree/Diploma in nursing
- Applicants must have successfully completed the IELTS (S/R/L:7, W:6.5) or OET (Grade B in all 4 subsets) exam.
To find out more about the hospital you can visit here
Ongoing Skype interviews are available.
Interested? Send your CV and IELTS/OET results to email@example.com or call +353 1671 5557