The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment team are seeking newly qualified and experienced Staff Nurses for full time, permanent nursing positions at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK’s largest trusts, their 10,000 staff deliver care to more than 1.6 million patients every year at the three main hospitals – Barnet Hospital, Chase Farm Hospital, and the Royal Free Hospital. A range of minor services are also delivered at 30 smaller sites. We have vacancies available across all 3 hospitals.
The Trust’s vision is to deliver world-class expertise and local care. Find out more about the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust by watching the video below.
- Salary for Band 5: £23,023 – £29,608 plus London Living Allowance – 20% for Royal Free Hospital and 15% for both Barnet Hospital & Chase Farm Hospital.
- Annual Leave: minimum of 27 days per year plus 8 public holidays*
- 2 months FREE accommodation provided by the Trust (for non-EU applicants only)*
- UK Visa fee refunded (for non-EU applicants only)*
- CBT exam fee of £130 refunded (for non-EU applicants only)*
- IELTS/OET exam fee refunded up to £200 (for non-EU applicants only)*
- Flight to the UK reimbursed, up to £600 (for non-EU applicants only)*
- NMC fee of £140 refunded* (for non-EU applicants only)*
- IHS up to £600 refunded* (for non-EU applicants only)*
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion*
- Excellent connections to UK cities and London airports – Stansted, Luton, Heathrow and Gatwick
Successful candidates will relocate to London, UK for their new nursing jobs at the Royal Free.
London is the capital of England, located in the south-east of the country. The iconic city is a leading global city with a diverse range of cultures.
There are lots to see and do in London. Tourist attractions include; Big Ben, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, the London Eye, Tate Gallery, and Westminster Abbey (to name a few).
For music lovers, there’s something for everyone in the city’s West End.
The city is a hugely popular shopping destination and home to many famous department stores including Selfridges and Harrods. For Musical lovers, there’s something for everyone in the city’s West End.
- Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- Must have successfully completed the IELTS (S/R/L:7, W:6.5) or OET (Grade B in all 4 subsets) exam
If you are interested in a permanent staff nurse position
at Royal Free London please send your CV to email@example.com
or call our experienced recruitment team on
+353 1 671 5557 (IRE)
*Terms & Conditions apply