Face to face interviews are being held monthly in Bologna, Italy.
There are very exciting opportunity available to work for Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust, located in the UK. Below we have outlined a glimpse of what life will be like working as a nurse in the UK if you were to consider interviewing for this hospital and you are successful.
It is not necessary for candidates to have successfully passed the IELTS/OET exam as there is an OET training programme provided by the trust upon commencement.
This is just one reason why you should work for Durham and Darlington, below we have outlined several more.
Benefits & Reimbursements of County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust:
- Band 5 starting from £23,023 per annum – after obtaining the NMC Registration
- Band 4 salary of £20,150 per annum – while waiting for NMC registration
10 months contract – while waiting for NMC registration
- Permanent contract – after obtaining the NMC Registration
- OET training programme provided by the Trust.*
- First, 3 months of accommodation is FREE *
- NMC fees & IELTS/OET fees reimbursed for candidates who have already passed IELTS or OET tests
- Arrival flight reimbursements up to £250
- Return flight to domicile after 6 months and before 12 months service to a max of £150
- Join the Italian nurses that are already working in the Trust
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- Located in Darlington and Durham – 30 minutes by train from Newcastle upon Tyne
Where is County Durham and Darlington located and what does the surrounding area have to offer?
- The perfect little city
Durham and Darlington is an amazing county in North East England, just three hours by train from London, and less than two from Edinburgh. A captivating city with winding cobbled streets and a prominent peninsula.
- Affordable Housing
Living and working in the northeast allows for an excellent quality of life! Housing is at the top of many people’s priorities and with some of the lowest house prices in England, you certainly get a lot more home for your money.
- The perfect blend of country and city life
The diverse geographical nature of the region means you can be in the countryside in less than ten minutes from all of our major towns and cities. We have more castles per square meter of land than anywhere else in England, as well as blue flag beaches on our doorstep and two stunning world heritage sites – Durham Castle and Cathedral and Hadrian’s Wall.
Cost of Living in County Durham and Darlington VS London
The cost of living in Durham is lower than in London, which means your further progressing your career as a nurse through an NHS hospital with a very affordable cost of living.
Look at the table below to compare Durham prices with those in London;
About County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust are one of the largest integrated care providers in England, serving a population of around 600,000 people. The Trust comprises of Darlington Memorial Hospital, University Hospital of North Durham, Bishop Auckland Hospital and a number of community hospitals. The Trust has a workforce of 8,000 and is committed to their vision – ‘With You all the Way’ – whether in hospital, home or the community. Click here to find out more about County Durham and Darlington.
Previous candidates testimonial
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a time to carry out a face to face interview.