The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment team are seeking newly qualified and experienced Staff Nurses for full time, permanent nursing jobs at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust is a 1,200 bedded Trust with 28 operating theatres and approximately 6,300 staff! The Trust provides a full range of services to a population of over 132,000 at the Queen Alexandra Hospital.
The Queen Alexandra Hospital site completed a major redevelopment in 2009, creating a modern and fit for purpose hospital, making it a great place to work and learn.
- Eligible to register with NMC
- IELTS certificate with score of 7.0 in all areas or OET with Grade B achieved in all four areas required
- A Minimum 12 months acute experience
- Pre-register salary starting from Band 3 £20,448 per annum
- Nurse Band 5 salary starting from £23,023 – £29,608 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week, full time permanent positions
- Paid annual leave: 27 days + 8 public holidays
- Flight ticket to the UK for up to £800 refunded by the Trust
- 3 Months FREE accommodation
- Free airport pick-up and transport to the Trust
- Welcome pack and cash advance on arrival up to £500
- UK Visa fee – refunded upon arrival by the Trust
- NMC Application, CBT, Academic IELTS & UKVI IELTS refunded by the Trust
- OSCE training provided by the Trust
Skype Interviews are being held weekly
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1671 5557