KCR in partnership with University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust currently have opportunities for nurses to join one of the biggest and busiest NHS trusts in the country, incorporating the Leicester General, Glenfield and Royal Infirmary hospitals
The University Hospitals of Leicester are located in the heart of the UK, within the East Midlands. The East Midlands have a diverse landscape, diverse culture and a huge variety of things to see and do. Its strong transport infrastructure combines excellent road, rail, and air links to enable easy access to the rest of the UK and beyond. Leicester is located one hour via public transport from both London & Birmingham. The Trust serves a population of more than 1,000,000 people in the areas of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland and employ more than 10,000 staff.
Leicester is a city in England’s East Midlands region. The East Midlands is perfectly located at the heart of the UK, with a diversity of landscape, culture and things to see and do. Leicester Cathedral has stood at the city’s heart for over 900 years. The ruins of Leicester Castle, where Richard III spent some of his last days, lie in Castle Gardens, near the River Soar.
- Eligible to register with NMC
- IELTS certificate with score of 7.0 in all areas or OET with Grade B achieved in all four areas required
- A minimum 12 months acute experience
- Full time permanent positions, 37,5 hour working week
- Two months free accommodation*
- Career progression/professional development opportunities
- Salary from £22,128 – £28,746 with yearly salary increments
- Additional pay for shift deferential and overtime
- Assistance with NMC registration and support provided with relocation to the UK ( if required).
- Meet & Greet at the airport ( if required )
- Only one hour via public transport to both London & Birmingham
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum plus 8 public holidays
Skype Interviews are being held weekly
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00353 1671 5557 ( Ireland ) or 0044 207 8338 830 ( UK ).