Why should you consider moving to Portsmouth?
Portsmouth is the second largest city in the county of Hampshire on the south coast of England. It is here Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust is situated. It is one of the largest acute hospital trust in the country treating over half a million patients each year. The Trust is the second largest employer in Portsmouth and a major provider of training and education to wide range of health professionals.
The work environment is very friendly and encouraging which offers nurses who are beginning or looking to enhance their nursing experience the perfect environment to excel in.
- Band 4 salary £19,852 per annum – while waiting for NMC registration
- Additional pay for working shifts & overtime
- Full time permanent positions
- 37.5 hour working week
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 public holidays
- £750 accommodation allowance*
- Professional development & access to further education
- Travel with your nursing friends
- 90 minutes by train to London!
- Newly Qualified and experienced EU trained Staff Nurses welcome to apply
*** No IELTS or OET needed to apply!***
Would you like to kick start your nursing career in Portsmouth?
Hurry – Interviews available via Skype. Full time recruitment support from a dedicated KCR Team member provided.
EU Nurses Apply – please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the KCR Team on 00353 1671 5557 ( Ireland ) or 0044 207 833 8830 (UK).