Interviews in BOLOGNA for Staff Nurse Jobs at County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
Sponsored OET Training Programme provided for 20 weeks*
The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment team are currently seeking newly qualified and experienced nurses for positions at County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust.
ABOUT THE TRUST:
County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest integrated care providers in England, serving a population of around 600,000 people. The Trust comprises of: Darlington Memorial Hospital, University Hospital of North Durham, Bishop Auckland Hospital and a number of community hospitals. The Trust has a workforce of 8,000 and is committed to their vision – ‘With You all the Way’ – whether in hospital, home or the community.
Living and working in the north east allows for an excellent quality of life! Housing is at the top of many people’s priorities and with some of the lowest house prices in England, you certainly get a lot more home for your money.
The diverse geographical nature of the region means you can be in the countryside in less than ten minutes from all of our major towns and cities. We have more castles per square metre of land than anywhere else in England, as well as blue flag beaches on our doorstep and two stunning world heritage sites – Durham Castle and Cathedral and Hadrian’s Wall.
- Newly Qualified & Experienced Nurses welcome to apply!
- Sponsored onsite OET training programme for 20 weeks – including 240 hours tuition, which will be delivered over 2 days per week (6 hours per day).
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Band 5 starting from £22,128 – after obtaining their NMC Registration
- Band 4 salary – while waiting for NMC registration
- Extra pay for shift differential, over-time and weekend shifts
- Full time permanent role, working hours 37.5 per week
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 public holidays
- First 3 months of accommodation is FREE *
- Assistance with NMC registration
- Sponsored OET Training Programme provided for 20 weeks*
- Excellent professional development and career progression
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- Arrival flight reimbursements up to £250
- Located in Darlington and Durham – 30 minutes by train from Newcastle upon Tyne
- Newly Qualified and experienced EU trained Staff Nurses welcome to apply
- Minimum C1 level of English required*
Apply today for this exciting nursing opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills. Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
EU apply – Please email your CV to email@example.com or call The KCR team in confidence on +353 1 671 5557 (Ireland) or +44 207 8338830 (UK)