Work for the UK’s top NHS trust
UCLH are one of the largest and most successful NHS trusts in the country. Almost all services at UCLH operate from new or newly refurbished facilities.
They have a reputation as a centre of clinical excellence
- Their hospitals are in great central London locations
- They have new facilities and state-of-the-art medical technology
- The wide range of career opportunities that they can offer
The UCLH is a world-class NHS trust made up of the University College Hospital and six specialist hospitals. Offering cutting-edge healthcare, their exceptional team of clinical professionals have educated and stimulated their colleagues to go even further in their careers. That’s why they are so inspiring to work for – because every day offers the chance to become the very best you can be.
Why come to London
According to a recent survey of over 200,000 people from 188 countries more people want to work in London than anywhere else in the world!
It’s easy to see why – the British capital offers outstanding career prospects, is truly multi-cultural and boasts unrivalled arts, entertainment and spectator sports.
UCLH is located in the heart of central London, which makes it perfect for those planning to commute. It also has easy access to the West End’s world-famous theatres, bars and restaurants, shopping and parks.
A day in the life of UCLH
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
UCLH offers a range of specialties and job roles, which means that you can spend your entire career here. Working in a lively and vibrant environment with new facilities and state-of-the-art medical technology, you can be confident you can develop your skills.
- Band 5 Staff Nurse Salary of £26,554 – £34,495 per annum inclusive
- Permanent full time contract
- Working hours 37.5 per week
- Staff education, training and development
- Travel season ticket loans
- Flexible working
- Single person accommodation within walking distance of hospital sites or an accommodation allowance of £570 paid by the Trust
- Flight ticket to the UK up to £150 refunded by the Trust*
- Attractive NHS pension scheme
- Childcare support, provision and advice
- A staff psychological and welfare service
- A central London location
- A minimum of 6 months of experience is required
- The successful candidate will already have commenced their application to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) or else be in possession of an NMC Pin Number.
See full job description – http://www.kcr.ie/job/2116/nursing/central-london—rgns-/
Interviews will be held at the Trust on the 9th of March and 21st of March
An opportunity in central London not to miss out on!
Apply today for this exciting nursing opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills. Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call The KCR team in confidence on +353 1 671 5557 (Ireland) or +44 207 8338830 (UK)