Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting Staff Nurses to work at University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust provides services to some 1.9 million people living in Southampton and south Hampshire, plus specialist services such as neurosciences, cardiac services and children’s intensive care to more than 3.7 million people in central southern England and the Channel Islands.
The Trust is also a major centre for teaching and research in association with the University of Southampton and partners including the Medical Research Council and Welcome Trust.
Newly Qualified and experienced EU trained Staff Nurses welcome to apply.
An Academic IELTS certificate with score of 7 in each 4 bands
Occupational English Test (OET) with Grade B in all 4 subsets
Active NMC Pin
Degree in Nursing with relevant Nursing Registration in home country
- Salary from £22,128 – £28,746 (depending on experience)
- Development opportunities across many specialist areas
- Initial one to one training support with your own allocated mentor
- Full-time, permanent positions (37.5 hours per week)
- Relocation allowance of up to £750*
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
*Terms & Conditions apply
See full job description: https://goo.gl/7K9YuJ
Interviews via Skype now available!
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1671 5557