KCR are working with International hospitals in the USA. Offering amazing opportunities to Staff Nurses with post-graduate experience (RNs) wishing to work in their choice of area of specialty on a two year contract in popular locations throughout the USA. It is an exciting opportunity for you & your family to gain a United States Green Card!
KCR can give you the opportunity to work for prestigious hospitals or other healthcare settings in USA nursing jobs that increase your skill sets and nursing knowledge, giving you an opportunity at these leading teaching hospitals to learn cutting – edge skills that increase your career opportunities
Arizona – Visit Phoenix with its spectacular desert landscape, Spanish and Native American heritage and appealing architecture.
Texas – Texans are known for their welcoming spirit and larger than life attitude. Their cuisine is flavorful, ranging from Tex-Mex specialties to flavorful barbecues to Mexican fare.
Alabama – This state boasts beautiful mountains in the north that are perfect for hiking and camping. The Gulf Coast to the south offers sugar-white beaches for boating, swimming and many other water sports.
Louisiana – New Orleans is the most famous town in this southern state and is well known for its annual Mardi Gras. Cajun and Creole in culture, Louisiana is home to excellent music, mouth-watering food, and warm-hearted people.
North Carolina – The gateway to the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this is the perfect destination for camping, visiting hot springs or enjoying a round of golf.
South Carolina – world-class coastal resorts and pristine beaches, this state is an attraction for both visitors and residents.
California – Nursing jobs in California provide endless opportunities for adventure. The Golden State is regarded as the last frontier of the West.
Connecticut – this state boasts a rugged coastline, charming fishing villages, a variety of outdoor festivals and great natural resources.
Massachusetts – From metropolitan Boston and prestigious Harvard University to the beaches of Cape Cod, Massachusetts is filled with endless charm.
Virginia – Along with early American history, cobblestone streets and neoclassical architecture, Virginia offers bountiful culture and pristine nature.
- A minimum of 18 months post-graduate experience in an acute hospital setting
- Candidates must have passed the NCLEX exam or are preparing to do NCLEX within the next three months
- Candidates who have trained in a non-English speaking country must have passed the Academic IELTS with an overall band score of 6.5 and 7.0 in speaking. There are no fixed score requirements for reading, writing or listening
- Salary range $26 – $40 per hour (36 or 40 hours per week – depending on location)
- Guaranteed 2 year contract
- Relocation & Accommodation Assistance
- Free Flight & Free Hotel on Arrival
- Meet, Greet & Transfer from the Airport
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, $401K (Retirement)
- Completion Bonuses
- Travel Advantage Programme: Fantastic Discounts While Exploring the United States!
- Life & Professional Liability Insurance
- Free Continuing Education & Professional Development
- UNITED STATES GREEN CARD FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE AND UNMARRIED CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS (at time of embassy appointment)*
- Clinical and Social support while on assignment
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1671 5557