Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Are Looking For Staff Nurses To Work At The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust is located in Harlow, Essex is a 489 bedded District General Hospital providing a comprehensive range of safe and reliable acute and specialist services to locale population of 258000 people.
London City and London Airports only 30 minutes away from the hospital!
- Minimum of 12 months experience in acute area
- Academic IELTS with Band 7 score or Grade B across all four OET subtests
- Salary from £23,951 + HCA £1,197 per annum as Registered nurse
- Salary from £ 23,363 + HCA £1,168 per annum as Pre-registered* Band 4
- Full-time positions, 37.5 hours per week
- Accommodation for six weeks free*
- Flight tickets up to £600 refunded*
- UKVI IELTS and CBT refunded by the Trust*
- OSCE training provided by the Trust
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Part 2 NMC Test of Competence OSCE Exam covered by the Trust
Skype Interviews are being held on 23rd August 2018
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com or call +353 1671 5557