The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment team are seeking newly qualified and experienced Staff Nurses for full-time, permanent positions at Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust – Dartford, Kent, England.
Interview Dates and Locations
Interviews for vacancies at Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust will be conducted on Tuesday, 12 September 2017.
About Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust provides a wide and comprehensive range of excellent services at four different sites:
- Darent Valley Hospital
- Queen Mary’s Hospital
- Erith & District Hospital and
- Elm Court (Priory Mews)
The Trust serves a population of 350,000 and prides itself on high quality innovative standards of care.
Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust is a vibrant, friendly, forward thinking place to work. The Trust employs over 3,000 staff in a variety of clinical and non-clinical roles.
The Trust’s values are:
- Delivery of high quality care with compassion to every patient.
- Demonstrating respect and dignity for patients, their carers, and the Trust’s colleagues.
- Striving to excel in everything they do.
- Sustaining the highest professional standards, showing honesty, openness and integrity in all actions.
- Working together to achieve the best outcomes for their patients.
The trust regards staff development as integral to how they work. This makes Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust a great place to work if you wish to engage in professional development and further education opportunities.
Visit www.dvh.nhs.uk for more information.
Dartford is the principal town in the Borough of Dartford, Kent, England – situated on the border of Kent and Greater London.
The town is conveniently located:
- 45 minutes from Central London (via pubic transport)
- 30 minutes from Gatwick Airport and 40 minutes from Stanstead Airport
Dartford has a population of approximately 98,000 and is a popular commuter town for greater London. The busy town has a variety of shops, restaurants, and bars, along with many relaxing parks and wooded areas. It is a great place to live to enjoy the beauty of Kent – “the Garden of England” – while still being close to the vibrant city of London.
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5 Staff Nurse Salary £22,128 – £28,747 (depending on experience)
- Additional pay for working shifts and overtime
- Two months free onsite accommodation*
- Fully sponsored IELTS training onsite at Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust for nurses with B2 + level of English*
- Full-time, permanent contract: 37.5 hours per week
- Paid annual leave 27 days + 8 public holidays
- Professional development opportunities and access to further education
- Assistance with NMC registration
- Meet and greet on arrival
- 45 minutes via public transport to London
- Vacancies across all specialties
- Newly qualified and experienced nurses welcome to apply
- B2/C1 Level of English
How to apply for a Staff Nurse Job at Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust?
Send your CV and to info@KCRjobs.com or call our experienced team
on +353 1 671 5557 (IRE) / + 44 207 8338830 (UK) / 0349 7856409 (IT)