Do you have a Nurse Pal with an NMBI or NMC pin living abroad?
We will give YOU €250 if you refer your friend with an NMBI or NMC pin.
The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment Team is seeking Newly Qualified and Experienced nurses with a valid NMBI/NMC pin or eligible for full NMBI registration for Full-Time Staff Nurse Positions across all specialties at HSE hospitals throughout Ireland and Dublin Academic Teaching Hospitals.
Not sure if your nurse pal is registered? – Click here to check the NMBI register!
Excellent Salary and Benefits Include:
- Salary ranging from €28,483 to €44,800 (HSE pay scale, depending on experience)
- Relocation allowance of up to €1,500*
- NMBI registration fee of €495 reimbursed*
- Professional Development and Educational Opportunities
(*Terms and conditions apply)
What do you need to do?
- Ask your Nurse Pal with a NMBI pin to send their CV to email@example.com or they can call our team in Ireland on +353 1671 5557
- Ask them to quote the “Friend Referral” and to include your full name, email address, and contact number
Referral terms & conditions
The €250 referral amount will be given in voucher format.
The referee will receive this €250 voucher when the referred has commenced their employment in Ireland or UK.
The referrer is limited to a maximum of two referrals during the period of the Refer a friend with a NMBI or NMC pin scheme.
The scheme is subject to available vacancies.
The referred must meet certain client requirements.
The referred must have a valid NMBI or NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland) or be eligible for registration before 31/12/17.