Do you have a Nurse Pal with an NMBI pin living abroad?
This September, for 30 days only!
We will give YOU €250 if you refer your Nurse Pal with an NMBI pin or eligible for full NMBI registration.
The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment Team is seeking Newly Qualified and Experienced nurses with a valid NMBI pin or eligible for full NMBI registration for Full-Time Staff Nurse Positions across all specialties at HSE hospitals throughout Ireland and Dublin Academic Teaching Hospitals.
Not sure if your nurse pal is registered? – Click here to check the NMBI register!
Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Mayo, Donegal, Waterford, and Tipperary!
Excellent Salary and Benefits Include:
- Salary ranging from €28,483 to €44,800 (HSE pay scale, depending on experience)
- Relocation allowance of up to €1,500*
- NMBI registration fee of €495 reimbursed*
- Professional Development and Educational Opportunities
(*Terms and conditions apply)
What do you need to do?
- Ask your Nurse Pal with a NMBI pin to send their CV and NMBI pin number to firstname.lastname@example.org or they can call our team in Ireland on +353 1671 5557
- Ask them to quote the “Pal with a NMBI Pin” scheme and to include your full name, email address, and contact number
Please note that the referral scheme is valid until Saturday, 30 September 2017.
Referral terms & conditions
The €250 referral amount will be given in voucher format.
The referee will receive this €250 voucher when the referred has commenced their employment in Ireland.
The referrer is limited to a maximum of two referrals during the period of the Refer a Nurse Pal with a NMBI pin scheme.
The scheme is subject to available vacancies.
The referred must meet certain client requirements.
The referred must have a valid NMBI (Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland) or be eligible for registration before 31/12/17.