The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) team are seeking newly qualified, soon to be qualified, and experienced nurses for full-time, permanent NHS Staff Nurse positions at NHS Trusts across England.
Interview Dates and Locations
Face to Face interviews will be conducted in Ireland throughout August 2017 and Skype interviews can be organised at the candidate’s convenience.
Staff Nurse positions are available across all areas and specialties at NHS Trusts such as:
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust
- Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
- Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Portsmouth Hospital NHS Trust
- Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust
- And many more!
These NHS Staff Nurse positions will commence in January 2018.
Benefits & Salary
- Salary range £22,128 – £28,746 (approx. €25,749 – €33,509) depending on years of experience
- Yearly salary increments
- Additional London Living allowance: Inner London 20% of basic salary, Outer London 15% of basic salary
- Additional pay for shift differential and over-time
- Full orientation and mentorship programme
- Assistance with Accommodation*
- Excellent professional development and educational opportunities
- Assistance with NMC registration and support provided with relocation to the UK
- Full-time, permanent positions – 37.5 hour working week
- 27 days annual leave + 8 Public Holidays
- Free NHS healthcare
- Excellent pension scheme
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Vacancies across all specialties
- All Trusts are located conveniently close to airports
- Travel around the UK with your nurse friends
Are you interested in NHS Staff Nurse opportunities and want to find out more?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Recruitment Team on +353 1671 5557