Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) specialise in the recruitment of registered nurses in Ireland, London, and throughout the UK.
The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment team are seeking newly qualified and experienced Staff Nurses for full-time, permanent nursing positions at the Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust.
Interview Dates and Locations
Weekly interviews are available via Skype.
Current positions at the Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust are in the areas of:
General Medicine | Emergency | Surgery | Operating Theatres | and Intensive Care (ICU)
About the Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, located in Harlow, Essex, is a 489 bedded District General Hospital. The Trust provides a comprehensive range of safe and reliable acute and specialist services to a local population (Harlow and surrounding areas) of about 350,000 people.
The Trust cares deeply about ensuring their staff are highly trained and have access to both academic and personal development opportunities. This makes the Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust a fantastic place to work in order to develop your nursing career.
The Trust’s values are at the heart of all the organisation does. The values are:
The hospital is a friendly, local hospital. Staff at the Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust are exceptionally caring and go the extra mile for their patients.
Find out more about the trust by visiting www.pah.nhs.uk or watch the video below where Deputy Chief Executive and Chief Nurse, Nancy Fontaine talks about life at the Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust.
About Harlow, Essex
Harlow is a town located in the west of Essex with a population of approximately 82,000 people.
There is lots to see and do in the town. Harlow offers everything from arts, culture and theatre to sport, parks and nature reserves. Harlow also has many popular High Street shops, along with great restaurants and bars.
The town is approximately 30 minutes via train to Central London and Stansted airport is approximately 18 miles from the centre of Harlow town.
Visit www.visitharlow.com to find out more Harlow.
Carina, a Staff Nurse from Portugal relocated to Harlow to work at the Trust and really enjoys living in the town of Harlow. Find out more by watching the video below.
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5 Staff Nurse Salary: Starting from £22,128 + 5% extra of the annual salary (High Cost Area Supplements minimum £961 to maximum £1,665)
- Full-time positions – 37.5 hours per week
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 public holidays
- Flight tickets from £600 refunded* (if travelling from outside Europe)
- UKVI IELTS, CBT, OSCE refunded by the trust* (Applicable for non EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study
- Assistance with accommodation, first month free!*
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Travel with your nursing friends!
- Only 20 minutes’ drive to Stansted Airport!
- 30 minutes by train to London City!
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Newly Qualified and Experienced Nurses required (For visa purposes, nurses who trained outside of the European Union must have 12 months experience)
- NMC PIN or Academic IELTS passed with a minimum score of 7 in listening, reading, speaking and writing
How to apply for a Staff Nurse job at
the Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust?
Send your CV and to email@example.com or call our experienced team
on +353 1 671 5557 (IRE) or + 44 207 8338830 (UK)
*Terms & Conditions apply