The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment team are seeking experienced Staff Nurses for full-time, permanent nursing positions at Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland.
Interview Dates and Locations
Skype Interviews are conducted regularly for Staff Nurse Positions across the following areas:
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) (General and Cardiac Intensive Care)
- Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
- Renal Dialysis
- Operating Theatres
About Cork University Hospital
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital in Ireland and the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country. CUH has over 40 different Medical and Surgical specialties on the campus and a bed capacity of over 800.
CUH currently employs 3,269 staff of multiple professions and is the primary teaching hospital for the Faculty of Health and Science in University College Cork. To find out more visit cuh.hse.ie.
Cork city is a vibrant, friendly city located in the south of Ireland. It is the 2nd largest city in Ireland. It’s a youthful, cultural and cosmopolitan place. The city is now busily reinventing itself with beautiful streets, revitalised stretches of waterfront, traditional pubs and cafes, and a genuinely proud welcome from the locals.
There’s lots to do and see in Cork city and in the popular nearby tourist destinations in County Cork, such as Cobh, Blarney, and Clonakilty. Visit www.cork.ie to find out more about Cork city and county.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary from €31,537 – €44,800 per annum based on years of experience
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week (additional pay for additional shifts and over-time)
- 24 annual leave days, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation allowance of up to €1,200*
- Free adaptation programme: pre-registered salary paid during the programme from €23,361*
- NMBI registration fee of €350 reimbursed*
- Flights reimbursement up to a maximum of €800*
- Free Atypical Working scheme (ATWS) fee €250*
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses!
- Enjoy a great work-life balance with a much lower cost of living in the beautiful South of Ireland
Essential Candidate Requirements
- GNM/BSc Trained nurse with a minimum of 18 months acute hospital experience (200+ bed capacity)
- Academic IELTS overall band score of 7 – with a score of 7 in Speaking and Writing and 6.5 in Reading and Listening (Some IELTS exemptions apply)
How to apply for a Staff Nurse Job at Cork University Hospital?
Send your CV and IELTS results to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our experienced team on +353 1 671 5557 (IRE) or + 44 207 8338830 (UK)
*Terms & Conditions apply