The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment team are seeking newly qualified and experienced Staff Nurses for full time, permanent nursing jobs at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
Interview Dates and Locations
Face to Face interviews will be conducted in Porto, Portugal on Wednesday 7th and Thursday 8th of June 2017.
Interviews will be conducted for staff nurse vacancies in the following areas:
Stroke | Surgery | Emergency | Medicine | Orthopaedics | Cardiology | and Respiratory
Successful applicants must be available to commence employment in September 2017.
About Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust is a 1,200 bedded Trust with 28 operating theatres and approximately 6,300 staff! The Trust provides a full range of services to a population of over 132,000 at the Queen Alexandra Hospital.
The Queen Alexandra Hospital site completed a major redevelopment in 2009, creating a modern and fit for purpose hospital, making it a great place to work and learn.
The Emergency Department at the Queen Alexandra Hospital is one of the busiest in the UK. The Trust’s maternity services are responsible for the delivery of around 6,300 births per year, making it one of the largest maternity services on the south coast.
The Trust is a major provider of under-graduate and post-graduate education working with three universities (Southampton, Portsmouth and Bournemouth) and has a significant reputation in relation to research and development.
Visit www.porthosp.nhs.uk for more information about the Trust.
Portsmouth is the second largest city in Hampshire, on the south coast of England. It is a dynamic and vibrant waterfront city bursting with unique shopping opportunities, great places to eat and miles of beautiful coastline.
Visit www.visitportsmouth.co.uk for more information about this unique city.
Nearby airports: Southampton Airport is only a 25 minute drive away
Proximity to London: London is approximately 90 minutes away via public transport
Salary & Benefits
- Band 5 Staff Nurse salary from £22,128 (upon receipt of NMC pin)
- Fully sponsored onsite IELTS English Training Course for 12 weeks (minimum C1 level of English required to qualify for IELTS training)
- Onsite IELTS English Training: 15 hours per week study time and 22.5 hours per week clinical work
- Band 2 Salary while in English training (Band 5 Salary upon receipt of NMC Pin Number)
- £750 relocation allowance
- Full-time, permanent positions – 37.5 hour per week (Additional pay for working shifts and overtime)
- 27 Annual Leave days, plus 8 Public Holidays
- Professional development opportunities and access to further education*
- Assistance with NMC registration*
- Travel around the UK with your nurse friends!
- International airports located close by!
- Start Date September 2017
How to apply?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on +353 1 671 5557 (IRE) or + 44 207 8338830 (UK)
*Terms & Conditions apply